What do we stand for?
- Organising national meetings
- Support (transdisciplinary) networks
- Initiating and promoting collaboration
- Create awareness about respiratory reseach
- Communicate the current situation and developments
- Encouraging young researchers
- Actively representing Dutch research
- To contribute to the development of the National Program Lung Research
Dutch Lung Congress 2023-Registration Open!
Registration open for DLC 2023.Read more
Contribute to the new NRS Biobank
The aim of the NRS biobank and data catalogue is to inform our lung research community on the availability of data and biomaterials, to let potential collaborators know what is present and how to find you. Please make your contribution tot the catalogue by completing the Excel sheet and sending it to Wim Timens (email@example.com).
What are the benefits of the membership
Join the NRS now as a member, and benefit from:
- active participation in the multidisciplinary scientific community
- free admission to all NRS symposia
- access to members-only section of the NRS website
- joint NRS-ERS membership
Current situation and results of lung research in the Netherlands
- Ongoing investigation
- Innovative research
- Research in progress
Young Investigator Symposium
The YIS is organized specifically for young investigators (PhD students, post-docs) and young physicians in training doing research within the field of lung diseases in the Netherlands. The theme for this years YIS is Biomarkers.