NRS members will benefit from:
- active participation in the multidisciplinary scientific community focussed on respiratory diseases in the Netherlands
- free admission to the NRS Young Investigators Symposium
- access to members-only section of the NRS website, including abstracts of past meetings and publications
- NRS newsletters
If you are interested in becoming a member of the NRS, please complete the membership form (left column of this page).
NRS offers opportunity to join ERS
The ERS is one of the leading medical organisations in the world working to promote lung health and combat lung diseases. In addition to the benefits you receive from the NRS, your ERS membership entitles you to a range of benefits across core areas of activity: science, education and advocacy.
This is a unique opportunity for you to build on your knowledge and skills and become part of an international network of respiratory leaders in the field.
In addition to the benefits you are receiving from the NRS, you will also receive the following benefits from the ERS:
- Discounted access to the European Respiratory Society International Congress – the largest respiratory meeting in the world
- Online access to a range of publications covering the spectrum of respiratory topics
- Funding opportunities for research and attendance at conferences
- Opportunity to apply for the prestigious title Fellow of the ERS (FERS)
- Free online educational material to enhance your learning
- Reduced rates for training courses to network and learn from experts in the field
- Access to harmonised qualifications through the HERMES initiative
- Opportunities to shape public health policies
- Access to a patient network (www.europeanlung.org) to incorporate the patient voice in your work and patient resources to use in your clinic
For any question or query regarding the ERS membership please contact ERS Membership Services at email@example.com
Find out more: www.ersnet.org/membership.
Home > Membership