The Lancet Summit: COPD and Lung Cancer
July 28-29, 2017| Perth, Australia
This new Summit, organised by The Lancet Respiratory Medicine and The Lancet Oncology, will cover all of the main areas of debate for patients with COPD and lung cancer from prevention, diagnosis, treatment through to palliative care. It will also look at shared lessons from having a better understanding of the development and management of both diseases.
Abstracts are invited by May 15, 2017 for presentation as posters to supplement the invited lectures on the following topics:
- Prevention of COPD and lung cancer
- Screening for COPD and lung cancer
- Genetic insights into disease development
- Disease management and current interventions
- COPD and lung cancer: latest insights into treatment paradigms
- Infectious complications in patient management
- Latest advances in surgery and radiation
- Post treatment and end of life care
The conference will be of interest to clinicians, oncologists, researchers, nurses, policy makers, and public and global health advocates working in respiratory diseases and lung cancer.